The website https://www.marabuworld.com/ operates as an online store selling products via the Internet (hereinafter referred to as the " online store " or " website " or " website ") created by the "marabuworld" store, which is based in Mykonos (Dim. Mavrogenous 8, Mykonos 846 00, Tax Identification Number 801074596 Tax Office of MYKONOS). The e-mail address of our online store is [email protected] and the customer service hotline is: (+30) 2289024571.
"Marabuworld" reserves the right, subject to the law, to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of use and transactions from the online store, whenever it deems it necessary, and undertakes to inform consumers / users of any change, through the pages of this online store. Contracts through the online store are drawn up in the Greek language.
Information provided & Products
"Marabuworld" is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information provided in the online store. "Marabuworld", in good faith and without prejudice to the law, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries made inadvertently during the common experience and has the right to correct them whenever it realizes their existence, proceeding to the required updates of traders, if necessary.
Limitation of Liability
"Marabuworld" in the context of its transactions from the online store, is not responsible and is not liable for compensation for any damage or loss resulting from the cancellation of orders by the customer, as well as from unjustified non-execution and / or delay in execution. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but undertakes to inform the interested customers without delay based on the observed data on the availability or not of the products of the online store. The online store provides the content of the products (names and description, photos, illustrations, price) available through the website "exactly as they are".
Order Submission and Execution
Order as a guest
The user can place orders by creating an account in our online store, entering his e-mail and a password of his choice. In this way, the user can access all of his orders in our online store, as well as monitor the progress of each order in which he makes.
Order confirmation and cancellation
After submitting and completing the order, we will contact you by e-mail at the user-specified email address to confirm the order. The order is considered to have been accepted by "marabuworld" at the moment when the user will receive relevant information by analyzing his order via email as above.
If a product is not available we will inform the user by email or by phone about the progress of his order.
If the online order has been completed and the user wishes to cancel it even before sending his order, he can call (+30) 2289024571 (Monday to Friday 10:00 - 17:00) or send us an email at : [email protected] on " Order Cancellation ". In this case, "marabuworld" will undertake the cancellation of its order and will inform the user electronically. For the return of the money, the provisions of the section " Right of Withdrawal - Returns of Products " that follow below apply.
Time and Method of product delivery
Deliveries are made on working days between Monday and Friday.
The products can be shipped anywhere within the Greek Territory, Cyprus and other countries inside or outside the European continent. "Marabuworld" can choose any of the cooperating courier or forwarder companies to send the products, with the necessary contractual commitment for the safe delivery of the products in accordance with the law.
The products will be sent with a delivery note from the courier company cooperating with "marabuworld", together with the corresponding tax document. In case the user has not received the document (invoice or retail receipt), please contact us at (+30) 2289024571 (Monday to Friday 10:00 - 17:00) or send us an email at [email protected] . Ownership of the product is transferred after full payment, while the risk is transferred upon delivery.
The shipping cost of the products is set at 5 euros for shipments in Greece, while for deliveries outside Greece the price list of the cooperating company is applied courier . The user is informed about this before making the payment of the ordered items.
For Shipments within the prefecture of Attica - Rest of Greece
The execution of the orders of the immediately available products, after their delivery by "marabuworld" to the cooperating courier company (courier), will be carried out within 1-3 working days for the areas within Attica and within 2-5 working days for the rest of Greece, with the exception of cases of unavailability of products, delivery to inaccessible areas and occurrence of exceptional conditions, as described below.
In case of ordering personalized products ( " personalized products ") , their delivery to the courier company takes place after their preparation by "marabuworld", for the time of which the customer is informed before the completion of his order.
For Shipments to Cyprus
For Cyprus the execution of the order will be carried out within 2-5 working days. In inaccessible areas of the Republic of Cyprus, it may be necessary to receive the order from the nearest store of the courier company, after informing the customer.
For Shipments within the European Union
Orders abroad are delivered within 1-6 working days.
For Missions outside the European Union
For orders outside the European Union, delivery will be made within 1 - 8 working days.
The order may be delayed for the following reasons:
- The product has been delayed from being sent to us by the supplier: In such a case, we will contact the user immediately to confirm whether he wants the order to be delivered without the unavailable product. This product will be shipped as soon as it becomes available.
- Extreme weather events - strikes - force majeure: In times of extreme weather events or strikes as well as in any case of force majeure, which may affect the transport and delivery of the order. Measures taken to reduce the COVID-19 pandemic fall within the definition of force majeure. We point out that due to the measures to deal with the pandemic COVID- 19 , there is a high possibility of delay in product deliveries. "Marabuworld" is committed to make every effort to send you the products on time, in no case, however, does it guarantee the delivery of the products within the above mentioned deadlines .
- Unable to communicate with the user: In case it is impossible to communicate by phone and / or by e-mail (e-mail) with the user (if there is a problem with the order, either in relation to the product or in relation to its payment ) because e.g. the information entered is not properly updated.
Means of payment
The following options are provided for the payment of the price for the payment of your order:
- by credit card (Visa or Mastercard or Maestro)
- via debit card
- online via PayPal
- by direct payment to the bank account held by "marabuworld" to serve the users of the online store.
Right of withdrawal - Product Returns
There is a right to return the products (for exchange or full refund) free of charge and without obligation to announce the reason for their return, within fourteen (14) working days from the date of receipt, according to the receipt documents. In this case the customer is charged only with the cost of returning the products. There is no possibility of returning or exchanging personalized products.
Returns are accepted under the following conditions :
- the returned products are in the same condition in which they were received, ie without being unsealed or their packaging has been violated,
- in case of any mistake of "marabuworld" when sending the products, the return is accepted if you notify us within a period not exceeding two (2) working days. In this case we fully refund the money corresponding to the value of the order and shipping costs,
- if there is no error on the part of "marabuworld", only the amount corresponding to the value of the products will be refunded and the shipping costs will be borne exclusively by the customer,
- in the refund the customer must declare the account in which he wants the deposit to be made,
- Returns require a retail receipt or invoice sent with the product. In case of invoice issuance, the return must be made together with the consignment note.
Prior to any return of products, "marabuworld" must be informed in writing by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected] with the subject "Withdrawal Request", stating the date, order number or Delivery Note that accompanies the order and the relevant payment document within the set deadlines.
"Marabuworld" reserves the right to reject returns of products that have not been returned in accordance with the return policy terms set forth herein.
In addition, it is noted that "marabuworld" can return the money, if the returned products meet all the above conditions and are suitable for sale.
In case of non-faulty, non-damaged or generally non-defective product for the purpose of refund, the customer bears the shipping costs of the products to be returned.
The customer is always responsible for the shipment, as it is not possible for "marabuworld" to search for the package in any postal / transport company.
To avoid your own inconvenience, you should carefully check at the time of delivery of the order the condition of the products and their intact packaging in order to identify any obvious defects (eg broken goods). In case you find a defect in the product, you must contact immediately after delivery, the same day or the next business day, by phone (+30) 2289024571 (Monday to Friday 10:00 - 17:00) or email info @ marabuworld.com . In case of any real defects or deficiencies of contracted properties in the products sold, the provisions of the Civil Code apply, as well as any more specific provisions of the law for the protection of consumers.
In case of return of the products and depending on the method of payment of the order and on the other hand the way of their return, the refund will be completed within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of receipt of the products by "marabuworld". The refund can be made by crediting a bank account, after the relevant notification to "marabuworld" by the Customer.
Applicable law - Dispute resolution - Jurisdiction
The law applicable to distance selling contracts is Greek Law and the Greek Courts are competent for the judicial settlement of disputes.
According to Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated in Greece with JM 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic consumer dispute resolution with the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure is now provided throughout the European Union. If the customer has the status of a consumer (ie a natural person acting outside the professional capacity) and has any problem with a purchase made from our Website, he can initiate the ADR process through the single pan-union platform for electronic dispute resolution (platform ADR) available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm
For more information we are always at your disposal either by phone at (+30) 210-7253647, or by e-mail at [email protected]
Intellectual property rights
"Marabuworld" expressly reserves the right to all intellectual property rights in any and all elements of the Website, as well as on the Material, such as, for example, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights to trademarks or trade marks, trademarks, distinctive features etc.
Licensing - usage restrictions
Except as expressly permitted above, the Website and its Material may not be reproduced, copied, rented, sold, licensed, assigned, transferred, exported, transmitted, retransmitted or distributed in any way or by any means User, nor be the subject of borrowing or concession by use. Under no circumstances may the Website be used for commercial purposes. Modification, adaptation, adaptation, translation or any other modification of the Website and the Material and the creation of derivative works or improvements are expressly prohibited. Similarly, disassembly, reconstruction or otherwise attempting to obtain the source code of the Website, decommissioning is prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law). It is also not allowed to create and / or publish a database containing important parts of the Website, without the prior express consent of "marabuworld".
Based on the above, the User undertakes not to create a derivative and content-based work of the Website, not to copy, reproduce, republish, "upload", modify, transmit, sell or exploit in any way or in whole Website, its related software or Hardware. Furthermore, it undertakes not to index the Website, not to frame it with another website, not to enter it as a link for direct access from another site to its internal information, not to copy its location to another server by creating an image and not to promise a right to a third party from the Website, without the explicit prior written consent of "marabuworld".
Actions are also made to circumvent or violate the security or content usage rules set forth, enforced or enforced by any functionality (including digital rights management functionality) contained on the Website. Use of the Website is prohibited for accessing, copying, transferring, coding or retransmitting content in violation of any law or rights of "marabuworld" or third parties, as well as the removal, concealment or falsification of copyright statements, trademarks or other trademarks. exclusive rights of "marabuworld" or third parties posted or contained or accessed in conjunction with or through the Website.
The use of the Website is prohibited in any illegal way, for any illegal purpose or in violation of applicable laws or regulations of the Greek law on intellectual property and related provisions of European and International Law.
Users through the use of the Website unreservedly accept, agree and agree that they will make lawful and appropriate use of it, in particular in accordance with the terms set forth herein.
It is a fundamental principle of marabuworld policy to respect and protect the intellectual property rights of others. If, however, the user considers that his / her website is copyright infringing, he / she can inform "marabuworld" by sending an e-mail to [email protected] identifying the section of the Website that he / she considers offensive. his rights, as well as the reasons he considers to constitute the infringement.
Users accept and agree to make lawful use of the Website. Users are indicative and not restrictive that through the use of the Website:
- will not act in a way that prevents and / or makes impossible the smooth and / or lawful use of the Website and other related websites by other users
- will not act in a manner that infringes the intellectual or industrial property rights of "marabuworld" or third parties (for copyright protection read Copyright)
- will not act in such a way as to mislead any third party as to the origin of the content of the Website and / or in any way damage the reputation of "marabuworld".
- will not install, promote and / or transmit in any way through the Website digital sons and / or any other harmful or destructive files and / or programs designed to destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or to obstruct other users use the Website,
- will not install or promote in any way spontaneously or implicitly approved by "marabuworld" advertising messages in any form, unsolicited emails (spam) and will generally not promote unwanted information in any way
- will not "upload" or transmit in any way material and information that they are not entitled to disclose under provisions of law or private agreements (eg confidential information)
- will not act in such a way as to infringe any rights or personality of third parties and in particular in such a way as to cause harm to a minor
- will not interfere with or endanger the security or otherwise damage the Website, the Hardware hosted on it, the sourcecode of the software that makes it up, the server where it is hosted and / or networks connected with or accessible through the Website or other websites linked to it.
- will not take any action that could constitute or encourage conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, incur liability or otherwise violate any law
- will not publish or transmit any material with threatening, untrue, misleading, offensive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, immoral, scandalous, pornographic or blasphemous content. "Marabuworld" will cooperate fully with all law enforcement authorities and will fully comply with any court decision that will request or order the disclosure of the identity of any person who publishes or transmits such information and material
- will not collect e-mail addresses or other user information from the Website by electronic or other means and in order to make unwanted commercial or other communication with them
- will not "upload", transmit, store or make available to the public in any way photos of third parties without their consent.
- will inform "marabuworld" as soon as they become aware of any illegal or prohibited use of the Website by third parties
It is expressly stated that the use of the Website for advertising or for offers by the user is prohibited, unless otherwise expressly agreed with "marabuworld".
Links to other sites
The Website may contain links to websites owned or operated under the supervision of third parties other than marabuworld. These links are provided for the convenience of the User only. "Marabuworld" does not control and is not responsible for the operation, content, privacy policies or security of these sites. Indicatively, "marabuworld" is not responsible if the websites of third parties:
- violate the rights of a third party,
- are not safe or are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading,
- contain viruses or other malicious programs.
"Marabuworld" does not endorse the content or the products or services offered on these sites and is not affiliated with the administrators of these sites. Where the Website links through "links" or hyperlinks to other websites, the owners and / or administrators of these pages bear full (civil and criminal) responsibility for the security, legality and validity of the content of their websites, excluding any "marabuworld" liability, as indicative of liability for infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights. If the User connects to these sites, he bears the sole risk for this connection and access, without any involvement of "marabuworld".
"Marabuworld" takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously and has taken all necessary measures in order to safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of information concerning the visitors / users of the Website.
This Policy is subject to the discretion of data subjects in accordance with Articles 13-14 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016. If you have any questions about this Policy and in general how marabuworld collects and processes your personal data, please contact the Store's Data Protection Officer at: https://www.marabuworld.com /
What information does our Website collect?
1. Information that is automatically collected during your visit and interaction with our Website
The "marabuworld" online store has informative content regarding the products available for sale. Therefore, the simple browsing of our website does not require the visitor to provide / enter personal data. However, by just visiting and browsing the Website https://www.marabuworld.com/ some information can be automatically collected which can identify you directly or indirectly, such as:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer,
- the type of browser and operating system,
- the websites you visited immediately before and after your visit to the page,
- the connection speed and information about the software programs installed on the computer,
- basic server connection information and
- information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies (see "Cookies Policy" below).
2. Information you provide to us directly:
Details for the service of your order
The visitor / user of the online store who wishes to purchase products through it, can create an account on the Website, entering his e-mail and password, or place an order as a visitor, by filling in the following information on the order form:
- company name
- corporate VAT number
- Postal address
- Contact Phone
- Payment Method
- order notes (free text)
If the user wishes to send the products to items other than the billing details, he is also asked to fill in the following details of the recipient:
- company name
- Postal address
- Contact Phone
In case the Customer submits an Online Withdrawal Request for the cancellation of the order and the refund, "marabuworld" will collect for this purpose the customer's bank account number to which the refund will be made.
The customer chooses the method of payment (credit / debit card, paypal, deposit in a bank account). In case he chooses to pay by credit / debit card or Paypal, he will be transferred to the respective electronic environment of Piraeus Bank / Paypal, to state his details. If the payment is made electronically in the Bank Account of the "marabuworld" online store, respectively the customer will be transferred to the banking environment of his own bank.
In case the visitor / user wishes to receive updates on the products of our online store, he is invited to enter his e-mail to be added to our contact list, after explicit consent and subsequent confirmation of his details (double opt-in ).
For what purposes do we use the information we collect
1. For the Contact with you and the service of your order:
We use the information we collect to fulfill our contractual obligations to you under the distance selling contract, ie to send the products you have purchased from our online store, as well as to refund your money in case of withdrawal.
2. For Statistical analysis:
3. For informational purposes
If the user explicitly states his consent to the sending of a newsletter, we use his contact details (e-mail) for the electronic sending of updates around our products.
When collecting information directly from you, we take appropriate care to verify which of the personal information collected relates to minors. In any case, if we find that we have collected any personal information from a minor under 15 years of age without verifiable parental consent in accordance with the General Regulation for Data Protection 679/2016 and Law 4624/2019, we will delete the information from our database as soon as possible. If you believe we may have collected information from a minor under the age of 15, please contact the marabuworld Store Data Protection Officer at: [email protected]
The legal capacity to draw up distance sales contracts is governed by the provisions of the Civil Code.
Recipients of the information
The "marabuworld" store respects your right to protect your privacy and the information that concerns you and therefore uses this information for the aforementioned purposes. For this reason, it does not disclose, transmit or make the information about you accessible to third parties, unless it is absolutely necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned processing purposes. We may make information about you available to other companies, applications or persons in the circumstances listed below:
- We may disclose aggregate or non-personally identifiable information to third parties so that we can develop the content and services of our Website. In no case do we disclose your contact details to third parties.
- We share your contact details with the courier company we work with, to process your order.
- Use the company "Super Pop" to provide services related to the operation of our online store. The third party provider has access to the absolutely necessary information that identifies you only for the execution of the above duties on our behalf and with explicit contractual commitments regarding the protection of your privacy and personal data.
- We may disclose information about you in response to subpoenas, search warrants, litigation, court orders, legal proceedings, tax audits or other law enforcement measures by any competent authority, including the Personal Data Protection Authority and the Supervisors. Given other Member States of the European Union, as well as to safeguard and defend our legal rights or to refute claims against us.
Please note that third parties may independently collect data about you, including your IP address and information about the websites you visit and the links you click through, through cookies, click-throughs or other media. during your visit. For more information, see the "Cookies Policy" section below.
Retention of information
"Marabuworld" keeps the personal data it collects through its Website for the absolutely necessary period of time for the fulfillment of the above processing purposes, as well as for its compliance with its legal obligations. If you revoke your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data where requested, we will delete your data from our electronic and physical files, unless compliance with them becomes necessary in compliance with our legal obligation or for the exercise, foundation or defending our rights or legitimate interests before judicial, tax or other authorities.
The security of your personal data is our absolute commitment. To achieve this, we apply all modern and appropriate for the purposes of processing technical and organizational measures, the response and adequacy of which we check at regular intervals, such as:
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Protocol: The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Protocol used by our Website is today the global standard on the Internet for certifying websites (websites) to network users and for encrypting data among network users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires that all information sent between a client and a server be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, thus protecting personal information when transmitted. In addition, all information sent over the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically detects whether the data has been corrupted during the transfer.
-Double opt-in process for the registration of users in our newsletter.
Legal basis for processing
By visiting and browsing this Website, you are invited to provide your explicit consent to the processing and disclosure of your personal data through the use of cookie technologies, from the relevant pop-up window and the available settings. You are free to revoke your consent at any time, by modifying the relevant consent settings, without prejudice to the legality of the processing of your data on that basis. The field of your consent settings is set to be restored from the Website every fifteen (15) calendar days.
Regarding the information that is automatically collected from your browsing our Website through the absolutely necessary cookies and based on our legal interest for the proper operation of our website, please refrain from visiting it, if you do not wish to collect and processing of this information.
The information you provide in the context of ordering products and drawing up a sales contract with "marabuworld" is collected in the context of serving our contractual relationship.
If you expressly state that you wish to receive updates regarding our online store, we will process your information based on your consent and until it is revoked. Your consent can be revoked at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the processing of your data so far, by requesting your unsubscription from our newsletter at the relevant link < unsubscribe > which is available in each newsletter, or by requesting a relevant request to the Data Protection Officer of "marabuworld" at the email address: [email protected]
You may exercise, as appropriate, the following rights:
- the right of access , to find out what data we process for you, for what purpose and its recipients,
- the right to be corrected, in order to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies in your data,
- the right to delete (right to be forgotten ), to delete your personal data from our files, but if their processing is no longer necessary or the retention of your data is no longer required in order to comply with our legal obligations or to defend our legal interests before the Courts,
- the right to restrict processing in the event of a dispute over the accuracy of your data
- the right to portability, to receive your data in a structured and commonly used format
- the right to object if you do not wish to use your data for the purpose of direct marketing of our services, including opposition to profiling. However, we inform you that "marabuworld" does not make a profile based on the personal data you provide to us through this Website for any purpose.
To exercise your rights, please send a request to the "marabuworld" Data Protection Officer at: info @ marabuworld . com
"Marabuworld" will make every effort to respond to your every request within thirty (30) days of receipt. However, in the event that due to the complexity of your request or due to the volume of information it is not possible to satisfy your request within thirty (30) days, "marabuworld" undertakes to inform you within the above deadline in writing of the reasons for the delay and make every effort to satisfy your request as soon as possible and in any case within two additional months. "Marabuworld" reserves the right not to satisfy your request, in case it is deemed manifestly unfounded or excessive, informing you about the reasons for its non-satisfaction. In any case, you have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
What are cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are small files stored by the Website server on the hard drive of the computer or other electronic device with which you visit our website. Cookies perform many functions, such as facilitating your browsing on the various Websites, storing your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience on each Website.
Cookies are unique to each web browser (eg Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer) and contain anonymous information about the websites you visit and the devices you use. Depending on the purpose they serve and the way they work, cookies are divided into different categories.
Which cookies do we use?
" A very necessary cookies ": The role of these cookies is to store information or gain access to information already stored on your device, with the sole purpose of transmitting a communication through an electronic communications network or to provide the service of its society. information explicitly requested by the user or subscriber.
The following table lists in detail the absolutely necessary cookies used by our Website, the retention time and the specific purpose they serve:
|__cfduid||Cloudflare||30 days||Technically necessary cookie that provides us with information about the IP address and location of users|
" cookies Performance (third party)": These cookies collect aggregate, anonymous, statistical information about how you use the Website, such as the pages you visit most often, the page from which you visited, the type of browser you use and others. The collection of this aggregated information may not lead to the identification of the visitor.
The following table lists in detail the performance / third party cookies used by our Website, the retention time and the specific purpose they serve:
|_ga||2 years||Used by Google Analytics to separate users by collecting information anonymously, such as browser data, visitor logins, and pages opened within elpida.org We use this information to extract statistics and data that will help us improve our website.|
|_gat||1 day||Used by Google Analytics to control the flow of requests|
|_gid||1 day||Enters a unique ID that is used to record statistical data in relation to how the visitor uses the site.|
|fr||facebook.com||2 months||Facebook authentication, marketing, Facebook-specific cookies.|
About Google Analytics (with anonymization feature)
We utilize the anonymous data collected by cookies through Google Analytics to export statistics and data that will help us improve our Website. No third-party providers are used to place ads, nor do we collect information that can personally identify you.
You can block your data collection altogether via Google Analytics by installing the add-on in your browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How you can control cookies through the browser
Each user has the ability to change the settings in the browser (web browser) he uses in relation to cookies and their acceptance. You can choose, depending on the browser, between automatically accepting all cookies (usually this is set as the default), having a warning that cookies are used in certain cases and not allowing cookies in general.
To manage and disable cookies, follow the relevant instructions per browser:
Changes to this policy